[Fredslist] Office Suites near Great Neck/Lake Success desired

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Thu Oct 30 13:17:40 EDT 2014

Hi All,
We have used Office Suites in Lake Success for many years. Unfortunately
there have been some internal issues recently and we need to find another
location. We tried a different location on the island but since the space
is used around rush hour it is difficult to go further out on Long Island.
The location in Lake Success/Great Neck is actually perfect.

Does anyone know of an office suite situation or available office space
that would only need to be used 1-4 hours per week realistically? Right now
the need is Mondays at 5PM.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Jayne Latz

*"We transform individuals into business leaders!" *

<http://corporatespeechsolutions.com>

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

Email: jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new

<http://www.facebook.com/CorporateSpeechSolutions>
<https://www.twitter.com/jaynecss>
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jayne-latz/3/9b9/394>
<http://www.youtube.com/accentreduction>