[Fredslist] Financial Analyst Opportunity

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Tue Oct 28 16:09:14 EDT 2014

Hello Gotham members: I'm recruiting for a major multi-billion private RE Investment corp. Need a College grad from a top tier/Ivy school with one to three years prior related business experience (preferably investment banking). Will provide analytical support for acquisitions, development projects, major lease transactions, and portfolio asset management. Growing midtown corp., adding to staff. Anyone interested should email me resumes ASAP.  Many thanks; Amparo

Amparo M Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  516.622.2305  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 310 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>