[Fredslist] Celebrating Hispanic Entrepreneurship Event (Free)

Adam Malitz amalitz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 14:41:23 EDT 2014

*(From my colleague)*

I am writing to invite you and your constituents to an event we have been
helping to put together: Encuentro Empresarial Latino in order to celebrate
Latino Entrepreneurship. The event will be held on the 6th of November from
6pm-9pm and is a networking event for the Latino Entrepreneur Community.
It will be held at one of our client’s locations, Hotel Indigo: 127 W 28th
Street (Between 7th Avenue & Avenue of Americas). The main target for this
event is Latino entrepreneurs.

We would greatly appreciate your assistance with promoting this event. This
is a great opportunity for Hispanic entrepreneurs to network, as well as
find out about financing opportunities. Representatives from TD Bank,
Accion, and Kiva Zip, as well as other partners will be present. The Coalición
Latinoamérica de Cónsules de New York (CLACNY), is assisting us with
promoting this event, as well as the Colombian, Mexican, and Brazilian
consulates. However, we would love to have your clients in attendance!
Please promote to any clients you think are a good fit for this exciting
event.  I have attached the flyer for the event to this email in both
Spanish and English.

RSVP:

By Internet: http://bit.ly/XwIwxC

By Phone: 212-6188820

Please feel free to reach out to Alyssa Alicino at
aalicino at nycbusiness-solutions.com if you have any questions. We appreciate
your support!