[Fredslist] Wow what an event!!! BIG THANK YOU!!

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Mon Oct 27 13:05:46 EDT 2014

Gotham,
If you were not at Gotham Princeton on Friday you sure missed a great event!  Pamela Watson stylist to the stars, came and spoke about how to look your best!!! She was fabulous!!  Great food! Great networking! And GREAT STYLE!!!! See pictures of the wonderful Eno Terra meal, and Pamela and our GC Suzanne!

Thank you to Fred Klein and Melissa Cisco for the introduction to Pamela!!!

Gotham Westchester groups I hope you are speaking with this wonderful woman she is right in your backyard!!!!  And all Gotham groups if you need to improve your presentation there is no better way than improving your style Pamela is a great speaker and has wonderful style insights!!!

All the best,

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Principal