[Fredslist] today's hero: Fredd Fishman (Gotham New Haven)

Catherine Avery resovate at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 10:45:24 EDT 2014

Adding my kudos to Marc Halpert's re Fredd Fishmann's IT and people skills.

My hard drive crashed out of the blue on Wednesday morning. Thanks to
Fredd's suggestion over a year ago, all of my work is in the cloud. Even
though my plan b is a vastly outdated computer, that means I am still open
for business. And I can rest easy knowing that I didn't lose my data.

Fredd helped me through the process of getting a new hard drive and will
re-install my software for me next week. Fredd makes difficult and annoying
tech processes as smooth as possible, which helps me sleep nights.

I can't imagine how the technology side of my business would run without
Fredd!

Catherine Avery
resovateofficedesign.com
203.273.0898