[Fredslist] Gothamite in Boardwalk Empire

Paul Napolitano paul at twosonsenv.com
Wed Oct 22 16:06:04 EDT 2014

What part do you play Amadeo? I am a big fan. Too bad it's the last episode ever!

Paul Napolitano
President
Two Sons Environmental, LLC
Critter Cleanup NY, LLC

On Oct 22, 2014, at 4:03 PM, Fred Klein <FKlein at kleinzelman.com> wrote:

Look for our newest member Amadeo Fusca on Sunday night at 9:00.

Sent from my iPhone
Fred C. Klein, Managing Partner Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess, LLP and Co-Founder www.gothamnetworking.com.

485 Madison Ave., Room 1301, NYC, 10022, 212 935 6020

Begin forwarded message: