[Fredslist] Fwd: Great news!!!

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Oct 21 11:12:28 EDT 2014

The below heartening news was the product of the efforts of Corey Bearak and Vasilios Angelos.

It truly is better to give than receive.

Thank you all!

Sent from my iPhone
Fred C. Klein, Managing Partner Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess, LLP and Co-Founder www.gothamnetworking.com<http://www.gothamnetworking.com>.

485 Madison Ave., Room 1301, NYC, 10022, 212 935 6020

Begin forwarded message: