[Fredslist] Associate seeking CEO/CFO

Gary Sanders GaryS at rsgnccpas.com
Mon Oct 20 07:49:58 EDT 2014

Dear Gotham friends
I have an associate that served as CFO of a major real estate firm for almost twenty years.
His responsibilities  included corporate owned real estate, supervising property management of over 30 residential coops, and operational management of the firm. In addition, he dealt with all finances and refinances as well as significant other contacts with professionals etc.
If you have contacts in the real estate area, I can obtain his resume and contact information.
Thank You

Gary Sanders, CPA

Raphael Sanders Goldberg Nikpour & Cohen CPA'S PLLC
97 Froehlich Farm Blvd.
Woodbury, New York 11797
Direct Tel: 516-864-8602
Garys at rsgnccpas.com