[Fredslist] Addendum: Has anyone heard of Prolozone?

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Thu Oct 16 20:06:59 EDT 2014

Someone else who saw my cane suggested injections of prolozone; an
alternative treatment for joint issues that worked for his knee.  I googled  this
too; per one site it's more effective for knees than hips.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone with knowledge/experience about this,
 or another alternative intervention that might be worth exploring.

Thanks again,