[Fredslist] An amazing Leadership conference in CT!

New Canaan Advisors ccbattles at newcanaanadvisors.com
Tue Oct 14 14:30:07 EDT 2014

Dear Tribe,

I wanted to do a quick ³shout out² about a fabulous event ( L2: Learn/Lead)
that I attended in Stamford last Friday (10/10).  The conference in CT was
produced by Gotham¹s own Mitch Tublin and provided a full day of intriguing
speakers, fascinating talks and great networking.

The overall theme was how to become a better leader and the session included
a Simulcast featuring John C. Maxwell and two other experts on leadership.
A recurring theme was that ³Good Leaders ask Great Questions².

The afternoon was a series of ³Ted² talks that featured both Mitch, Ann
Lindsay (Fairfield GC) and four others.  It was well worth taking a day out
of my hectic schedule to attend and invest in my personal growth.   I found
the  sessions provided practical ideas that I could immediately implement to
make a difference.

Make sure you sign-up for next year¹s event that is scheduled for 9 October
2015.  You will be so glad you ventured up to the ³hinterlands² for a
fabulous learning experience.  Kudos to Mitch and Ann for making a
difference!

Curtis Battles
Chief Advisor
New Canaan Advisors