[Fredslist] What's in a name? - Open House is on the Move

John A. Buscarello John at buscarello.com
Tue Oct 14 07:02:20 EDT 2014

Gothamites:

The Open House Group is on the move. If you've ever attended our meetings you know that Open House is Gotham's premier group open to any profession, and not a non-compete group. Shelley Simpson is the group's new GC & Jefferson Crowther and Richard Klein are the Co-Chairs.

Several exciting changes are in the works! We will be keeping our NON-non-compete status... but we are changing our name.

We know how creative Gothamites can be, so won't you please help us make the change and submit a new name for our group! Be inspired and give it a try!

Please submit your entries for our new name before October 31st -- the winning name will be announced shortly thereafter!

Winner will receive a free ticket to the Winter Cocktail Party!

Send your entries to Co-Chair:

Richard Klein rdk at millerconsulting.net

Thanks to all!!

Best,