[Fredslist] Come Ride the Circuit Wed. 10/15 to the Fairchester Real Estate Chapter

Steve Kirschner skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com
Mon Oct 13 05:36:29 EDT 2014

*Gotham Tribe*

*Please “ride the circuit” to the *

*FAIRCHESTER REAL ESTATE CHAPTER: *

*We are an “open” group, **everyone who has a  “connection” to the real
estate industry in the Westchester-Fairfield County CT region Is welcome!  *

*If you, your clients or customers own or operate real estate in this
region, you are qualified to attend!*

*(that should be about everybody!)*

*Our next meeting* is
*Wednesday October 15th*
*( 8:30- 10 am )*

  *The Glenbrook Room *

*(mezzanine level)*

*SHERATON STAMFORD HOTEL*

*700 E. Main Street *

*Stamford, CT  06901*

* www.sheratonstamford.com <http://www.sheratonstamford.com>*

*Please register as soon as possible to reserve your seat.*

*Here is the link for your convenience**:*

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Fairchester/1130

Everyone will receive an attendance roster with complete contact
information after the meeting.
*Please be sure I have yours!*
(name, company name, office and cell phone numbers, email address, website,
*business description, *and “*what your best business referral would be”*

*For example: **My Business Description:*
Bottom Line Concepts, LLC is a *performance based* financial consulting
firm.
We define performance in one of two ways:

*1) We look back in time to recover refunds that corporations may not
realize they are   owed,  or 2) We look forward bringing our buying power,
technology and innovative ideas that result in measurable cost savings.*

We are *NOT *incentivized by selling replacement products or services,

*100% of BLC’s compensation is solely contingent on the recovery of funds
or lowering of expenses that would not have been realized without BLC’s
services.   **Our results allow organizations to retain its employees,
while increasing profitability and overall valuation of the company. *

*My Best Business referral is entre to firms **that employ 150 or more and
exceed $20 million in annual sales. *

I look forward to receiving your registration, and seeing you at our
meeting.

Any questions, please contact me.

Steve

Co-Chair and GC Fairchester Real Estate Chapter

[image:
https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/VsVxpF9Tji5t471F6G3u/convert?w=150&h=55&fit=clip]

*Steve Kirschner *| Business Development

BOTTOM LINE CONCEPTS, LLC
* Direct:(516) 528-2288 */ Office (212) 668 1111 ext.218
skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com | Fax: (646) 304-6077
152 West 57th Street - 27th FL, New York, NY 10019
www.BottomLineSavings.com <http://www.bottomlinesavings.com/>