[Fredslist] "FALL" Down with excitement and join us for dinner in CT

Evan Lister elister at fenwickfirst.com
Fri Oct 10 15:34:48 EDT 2014

Gotham Friends, Guests, & Visitors

 [image: Inline image 2]

*YOU WILL JUST “FALL” DOWN  WITH EXCITEMENT when you join the CT Dinner
Group next meeting (6:30pm – 8:30pm) on Wednesday October 22nd. *

*Our **Stamford **location is conveniently located just north of Merritt
Parkway/exit 34. Free Parking and the food is excellent and plentiful. *

*MADONIA RESTAURANT*

*1297 Long Ridge Road*

*Stamford, CT 06903*

*Tel:  **203-322-8870*

Our chapter is "open" so* everyone* is welcome and encouraged to attend.
Get connected as well as make some new friends.

Everyone at our meeting will receive an attendance roster with each
person’s full contact information.

(*name, company name, office and cell phone numbers, email address)*

*We look forward to seeing you this month. *

Evan

*Co-Chair and Group Coordinator CT Dinner Group*

*Evan Lister*

203-984-2333

--
Evan Lister
NMLS ID #1052146
elister at fenwickfirst.com

Mortgage <http://www.fenwickmortgage.com/> ● Investments
<http://www.fenwickinvestments.com/> ● Insurance
<http://www.fenwickinsurance.com>

27 Pine Street, New Canaan, CT 06840

203-966-1212 Fax: 866-416-6481
Branch NMLS ID #68494

Fenwick Mortgage, NMLS ID #68443-Mortgage Broker only. Not a mortgage
lender or mortgage correspondent lender. New York Registered Mortgage
Broker, Department of Financial Services. Loans are arranged through third
parties.

This email communication may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this
communication in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy
this communication. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of
the material in this communication is strictly forbidden.