[Fredslist] Helping a colleague

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Wed Oct 8 15:23:25 EDT 2014

Colleague Ed Randall is requesting some technical help. Please reply to him directly.

> Requesting a TRUSTED high school aged student to do several searches on Linked In to download to an excel spreadsheet.
>
> Please contact me at edrandall at fans4thecure.org to discuss compensation.
>
> ED RANDAL
_______________________
We exceed expectations.
Thanks and best regards,
Marc W. Halpert
Your Best Interest LLC
e-giving
connect2collaborate

www.yourbestinterestonline.com
www.e-givingonline.com
www.connect2collaborate.com

POB 320048 Fairfield, CT 06825
Phone 203.373.0875
Efax 203.549.0406
www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

Celebrating 13 years: helping clients nationwide enhance cash flow, using practical electronic techniques

Celebrating 5 years: helping business and nonprofit professionals brand themselves and their organizations with LinkedIn best practices

Sent wirelessly while I am out of the office. Sorry for unintentional typos.