[Fredslist] ADVICE WANTED! SUFFOLK COUNTY HAUPPAUGE TRAFFIC COURT HEARING

Steve Kirschner skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com
Tue Oct 7 05:09:34 EDT 2014

I was stopped for talking on my cell phone while driving to "relax" at the
beach on a Sunday morning in my home town ( Sayville )

I did not have my blue tooth because I was driving a rental car because my
wife had an accident.

I pleaded not guilty, with the hope as in many years ago the police officer
did not show up twice and the charge was dismissed.

Now they have these preliminary conference hearings to negotiate "a plea
bargain". "if no plea bargain can be agreed upon, a trial date is set"

The hearing is 10/23.
Any prudent advice how to handle this?

They say I can bring an attorney which I do not plan to do.
My license is totally clean of violations and O would like it to remain
this way. I have not had a ticket in over 30 years nor stopped for one in
atleast 8.

Thanks for your help!

Steve

[image:
https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/VsVxpF9Tji5t471F6G3u/convert?w=150&h=55&fit=clip]

*Steve Kirschner *| Business Development

BOTTOM LINE CONCEPTS, LLC
* Direct:(516) 528-2288 */ Office (212) 668 1111 ext.218
skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com | Fax: (646) 304-6077
152 West 57th Street - 27th FL, New York, NY 10019
www.BottomLineSavings.com <http://www.bottomlinesavings.com/>