[Fredslist] High Line Tour! Last chance for the Year!

Shelley Simpson simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 09:50:40 EDT 2014

November 2nd! Gotham members and their guests are invited to enjoy an in-depth, detailed guided tour of the NYC High Line including the recently opened 3rd section. Our guide is Gotham’s High Line expert and award winning architect Josh Zinder who has already walked the section and has the inside scoop.   Josh knows, understands and can discuss the High Line - its architecture, little known facts and the story behind the story?  There will be two tours - one at 8:45am and one at 11:00am.   The first tour will begin at the north end of the highline and work south. The second tour will do the reverse and will end around 1:30-1:45.   Space is limited to 15 people in each tour - you must sign up in advance!  Although I have done this tour with Josh several times, it never gets old. And now there is a new section to see. You do not want to miss this opportunity!  Email or call me at 646-459-7217 to reserve your space - don't wait!  Don't miss out - We are already filling up!!

Shelley Simpson
The JuicePlus+ Company
Juiceplus+ Energy & #onesimplestep
646-549-7217