[Fredslist] Manhattan Apartment.....Free

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Sat Oct 4 12:15:30 EDT 2014

I had originally sent this out however, I now find that many people did not
 understand the concept.  This apartment would be good for anyone who wants
 to come to NY for one week a year (any week) to see shows or do business
or be  here for a subway series or football games or whatever they want.  The
 apartment can be given to a client (or family) of yours as a gift or
rented  to them.  It is a fully furnished apartment with a kitchen (so no eating
out if you don't want to) in the most expensive neighborhood of
Manhattan....Midtown.  If you are not interested you should send this on to  anyone
out of the country or on the West Coast who may be interested.  I  estimate
closing costs at about $3,000.00.  That would be the entire cost  of buying
this apartment.

I have a client who bought a time share in the Manhattan Club back in
2003.  His life has since changed  and he no longer uses this apartment.
The Manhattan Club is located at 200 W. 56th Street in the  heart of the
theater district and within walking distance to all the best  restaurants and
shopping and museums.  Central Park is just feet away.  The “Club’s”
facilities include everything one would need for a week in  New York.
http://www.manhattanclub.com/ownership?gclid=CLb0lIvl9cACFc1i7AodNwMAqw
The apartment is a Jr. 4 which means you would enjoy a private bedroom
area.  His ownership is for one week  a year (any week) and the cost for the
year is approximately $2,400.00 for  carrying charges and taxes.
My client wants no money for the apartment.  However, the new owner would
need to pay  all closing costs which would include a $1,000.00 transfer fee,
a nominal  broker’s commission and the lawyers fee.
If you, or your client, would like more information, please  contact me at
Janet at janetadlerrealty.com.