[Fredslist] inexplicable data losses

Ned Einstein einstein at transalt.com
Sat Oct 4 01:04:00 EDT 2014

I'm in the Expert Witness Committee, have terrific technical support for my
small but somewhat sophisticated network, and have back-ups up the wazoo.
I've managed to fix some recent democratization problems. But I still have
pure data losses -- and had them for years -- on wherever I was storing my
data (my data are now in the google cloud), and documents produced and
saved in my own office sometimes don't even show up on its networked
counterpart unit, while other times, documents disappear on my own or my
secretary's unit moments after we've completed, saved and closed them. Is
there anyone out there familiar with this problem who I can engage to
address it? I can be reached Monday through Wednesday afternoons and
evenings, and Thursday afternoons [I maintain West Coast hours] at
212-766-1121, or obviously by responding to this e-mail.

Thank you for your consideration.

Ned Einstein