[Fredslist] "Is anyone in Theatre Management?"

Todd Haiman toddhaiman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:02:59 EDT 2014

Hello-

My daughter is looking to break into Theatre Management in New York City.

She recently was Production Stage Manager of the Vermont Shakespeare
Company. Her main focus in undergraduate work at University of Vermont was
Stage Management where she received the top prize as a junior and senior.
(Can't help boasting... I'm so proud of her!).  She is interested in
pursuing different aspects of arts management and administration.  Any
thoughts, networking contacts are so very appreciated!

Todd Haiman

toddhaiman at gmail.com