[Fredslist] COME RIDE WITH WESTERNERS - October 8th 8:30am-10:00am

Renee Nevins rnevins at johnmglover.com
Wed Oct 1 09:03:58 EDT 2014

Good morning everyone!

WESTERNERS first fall meeting of the season is coming up and we would LOVE to have you join us!  Our next breakfast meeting is on Wednesday October 8th at the Plaza Executive Suites (3rd floor) on 100 Mill Plain Road in Danbury, CT from 8:30am to 10:00am.

The fall foliage in CT is turning out to be one of the best in years, so come on over to CT and have breakfast, make friends and new business connections!

PLEASE NOTE:  we are a non-compete group, so please contact me first to make sure there are no conflicts and, since our space is limited, we cannot accept walk-ins. Please register at https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Westerners/guest

Thanks and I hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Renée Nevins
Group Coordinator

[Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image004.png at 01CD10E1.4054AEB0][Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:_2_07F83FB407F83D480078F6208525794A] Long Term Care insurance is not for everyone, but long term care planning is…

Renée L. Nevins, CLTC
Vice President
Long Term Care Advisor
John M. Glover Agency