[Fredslist] Ride The Expert Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 23:21:29 EST 2014

Hi Gotham:  I hope you all had a very joyous Thanksgiving.  Our final meeting of the Gotham Expert Witness Group for 2014 will be next Monday, Dec.8 from 12:15pm-2:00pm at Fabio Cucina Italiana (214 E.52nd St. between 2nd and 3rd Ave.).  Please let me know if you plan to attend and/or bring a colleague or substitute.  If you are riding the circuit, please register on the Gotham Website (www.gothamnetworking.com) by clicking on "events" and on "December 8" and on "Experts Meeting" and "Pay online." and then pay by credit card the $35 for the cost of the luncheon and meeting.  I hope to see you on December 8.  All the best,  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber, Group Coordinator and Chair, Gotham Expert Witness Group

Dr. Gerald M. Goldhaber
President and CEO, GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001