[Fredslist] Free Promo for YOU - Cyber Monday LIVE TV Interview

Gurmeet Sodhi sodhig at gurmeetsodhi.com
Sun Nov 30 14:41:18 EST 2014

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving and are enjoying the weekend with your
family and friends.

Here is a chance for all our financial analysts/economists to be on LIVE
TV.  I am doing a Cyber Monday Special LIVE TV Interview tomorrow - Monday,
Dec. 1st at 9:30am EST at Times Square and 12pm EST at Wall Street.  If you
are a financial analyst or an expert in market trends or an economist then
here's your chance to share your thoughts and views with me during the
interviews.

The program will be for approximately 13 mins and it will be airing LIVE in
USA; Canada and India.  It will air on PTC Punjabi channel (Ch. 737 on Dish
Network).

If you or anyone you know who might be interested in this great
opportunity, then please email me asap with some bio about you and I can
forward it to my producers.

Feel free to email me with any questions you may have.

Happy Shopping.

Regards,
Gurmeet K. Sodhi
Talk Show Host and Producer