[Fredslist] Office space needed for one hour today at 5PM near Lake Success

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Mon Nov 24 10:18:53 EST 2014

Gothamites,
As you know from prior posts, we are having challenges with the space we
have been using for the past eight years.
We have a client meeting today at 5PM and I hate to cancel it but will have
to if we don't find a temporary place just for today.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. It is just for one hour. We can
use a private office or a small conference room
Many thanks in advance.

Jayne Latz

*"We transform individuals into business leaders!" *

<http://corporatespeechsolutions.com>

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

Email: jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new

<http://www.facebook.com/CorporateSpeechSolutions>
<https://www.twitter.com/jaynecss>
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jayne-latz/3/9b9/394>
<http://www.youtube.com/accentreduction>