[Fredslist] Open House is now.....

John Buscarello john at buscarello.com
Wed Nov 19 11:23:05 EST 2014

Gotham Omni (aka GO!)

The Open House Group has selected their new name: Gotham Omni - aka GO!

Many Gothamites submitted possible names and this past Thursday the group selected Gotham Omni from the sterling list. Janet Friedson Marcazzolo came up with the winning name.

Please join us in January - date to follow - for our inaugural meeting!

Shelley Simpson is the group's new GC & Jefferson Crowther and Richard Klein are the Co-Chairs.

Thanks to all who participated.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

John

John A. Buscarello, ASID
John A. Buscarello, Inc. - Interior Design
27 West 20th Street, Suite # 1206
New York, NY 10011
212-691-5881   /   917-796-0101
john at buscarello.com <mailto:john at buscarello.com>