[Fredslist] Law firm seeking a "new" attorney with 0-3 years of experience

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 21:43:57 EST 2014

*Hiring an Associate Attorney*
(0 to 3 years of experience)
*We are looking for a STAR.  *

Position Description
Join a thriving law firm that leverages informational imbalances and leads
our profession through advocacy and advice supported by cutting-edge
technology and know-how.

You will be exposed to real estate and complex litigation and assist in
cases from real estate brokerage through landlord/tenant, premises
liability, personal injury, foreclosure defense and more.

This is a litigation position, inclusive of drafting legal memos,
pleadings, discovery and motion practice. Deductive reasoning skills
required. Must be a self-starter with ambition and drive.

Partner track available.

This career opportunity is out of our Center Moriches office.

Let me know if you have anyone who may be interested

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*
*Financing for Commercial Real Estate and Green projects*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 21
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office