[Fredslist] Gotham help needed! West Coast Connections?

Karen Haas khaas at certapro.com
Tue Nov 18 16:49:20 EST 2014

My 24 year old son has recently landed a great job and relocated to Santa
Monica.  He's been sleeping on a friend's couch for the past 3 weeks and I
fear, has worn out his welcome.

He is in desperate need of a room or roommate, sublet, etc.  He is on a
pretty tight budget and has NO CAR (which I know makes life almost
impossible in LA).

He's on Craig's List, Airbnb, college boards, etc.

If anyone has any contacts or suggestions or know of anyone looking for a
roommate, please let me know.  He is open to pretty much anything!

Thanks so much!

Karen Haas
CertaPro Painters of Westchester NY & Southern CT
C) 914-275-5998 / O) 914-245-2260
www.Certapro.com/Westchester
www.Certapro.com/Greenwich
www.CertaPro.com/Norwalk