[Fredslist] Gothamites in Connecticut takes the train to the City!

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Tue Nov 18 11:16:40 EST 2014

Don't forget: 12/2/14 Free Parking behind my office building
84 Broad Street, Milford CT

Near High Street.

(with internet maps use "South Broad St")

Call me to reserve a space.

Tessa Marquis
Member, Gotham New Haven
"It is Better to Give than to Receive"
"Whatever Goes around, Comes around"

 New Standard Institute, Inc. <http://www.newstandardinstitute.com/>

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management
training.
"Training that Works.for People who Work"

84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com