[Fredslist] Instructions: Gotham Book Club - Anna Quindlen Visits Tomorrow at 1:00p.m.

Julie Klein julie2k at optonline.net
Tue Nov 18 08:37:11 EST 2014

Hi all -

Please join us tomorrow 11/19 at 1:00 p.m. to chat with Anna Quindlen about her latest book, STILL LIFE WITH BREAD CRUMBS.

Here's the link to the Book Club home page:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/book/home/

When you click on that link, you will be taken to this screen, where readers will post comments and questions:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/book/view/STILL-LIFE-WITH-BREADCRUMBS

Be sure to Login - So that your name/image appears next to your responses.

>From this page, you may "type" a comment or question in the text box and click "POST"

Your response will appear automatically on the page.

It's fairly simple. I've posted a welcome message.  If anyone would like to test it out - please feel free to do so.

Please contact me with any questions - I will be moderating the discussion.

Here's my cell: (646) 483-5558

Thanks,

Julie Klein