[Fredslist] Don't miss out: Are you on the list for Gotham's Annual Holiday Cocktail Party on Tuesday, December 2? We are almost at capacity

Debbie Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Nov 18 08:25:06 EST 2014

Good morning Gotham:

December 2 is our Holiday Party, our most popular event and we are nearing
capacity.  If you are planning on joining us for the party and you are not
on the list below, please sign up today:

For more information and to register, click this link:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Holiday-Party-2014-09-1
1

List of 2014 Gotham Holiday Party Registered Guests:

First

Last

David

Abeshouse

Harlan

Abeshouse

Rachel

Abeshouse

Lynn

Amos

Catherine

Avery

Iman

Barkhordari

Curt

Battles

Corey

Bearak

Cathy

Berger

Shawn

Bernabeu

Jacqui

Bishop

Leslie

Blanco Ishoo

Scott

Bloom

Annamarie

Bondi Stoddard

Guest

Bondi Stoddard

Gene

Braunstein

Michael

Brown

Roxanne

Browning

Steven

Campbell

Tony

Celano

Cayce

Crown

Jefferson

Crowther

Douglas

Dacosta

Vincent

DeRogatis

Brett

Deutsch

Susann

Eaton

Betty

Emamian

Michael

Farrell

Al

Fecci

Flo

Feinberg

Roy

Fenichel

Christine

Finocchio

Fredd

Fishman

Jack

Friedman

Janet

Friedson Marcazzolo

Maurice

Frumkin

Tom

Gallin

Reni

Gandelman

Michael

Garibaldi

Alisa

Geffner

Ben

Geizhals

Mariyn

Genoa

Jerry

Goldstein

Steven

Goldstein

John

Goodman

Thomas

Grech

Elizabeth

Greenberg

Jason

Greenberg

Olivia

Gushin

Marc

Halpert

Hans

Hanson

Sheryl

Hecht

Ester

Horowitz

Michael

Jakob

Jeffrey

Kamberg

Louis P

Karol, Esq

Barbara

Kessler

Peter

Kettle

Steven

Kirschner

Fred

Klein

Alan

Klein

Marty

Klein

Douglas

Kniffen

Steven

Krane

Alan

Kreit

Bambe

Levine

Debbie

Lindner

Peter

Lindner

Ann

Lindsay

Gayle

Lob

Richard

Luthmann

Guest

Luthmann

Guest

Luthmann

Brenda

Lynch

Tom

Lynch

Mitch

Marcazzolo

Elizabeth

Marner-Brooks

Tessa

Marquis

Susan

Master

Josh

McCord

Lucas

Meyer

Ali

Meyer

Stephen

Michel

Steven

Millon

Corey

Milman

Phyllis

Mooney

Shirley

Morales

Paul

Moulins

Bruce

Nevins

Renee

Nevins

Brian

O'Donnell

Robert

Olivari

Matt

Plociak

Vik

Rajan

Sherry

Rivera

Jeffrey

Rubin

Vincent

Russo

Liz

Saldana

Yosi

Sason

Gyll

Sbrocchi

Dan

Schaefer

Nancy

Schess

Bill

Schess

Susan

Schoenberg

Guest

Schoenberg

Lari

Schwartz

Lisa

Segal

Stephany

Seifert

Elizabeth

Shampnoi

Martin

Siegel

Jeffrey

Simon

Shelley

Simpson

William

Skody

Guest

Skody

Guest

Skody

Guest

Skody

Steven

Skyles Mulligan

Shane

Sorrento

Marvin

Soskil

Marvin

Soskil

Jeffrey

Spiegel

Norm

Spizz

Larry

Sprung

Denise

Sprung

Michael

Stafford

Ron

Stair

Michael

Steger

David

Stein

Gary

Stein

Bruce

Swicker

Robert

Tarantino

Mitch

Tobol

Christopher

Trahan

Nancy

Tuber

Mitch

Tublin

Mario

Vitellozzi

Lisa

Waterman

William

Weidner

Michael

Weiner

Jeff

Weiner

Michael

Williams

Josh

Zinder

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com