[Fredslist] Highly Qualified Young Environmental Attorney

Daniel Hochler daniel_hochler at fhfg.com
Mon Nov 17 15:59:21 EST 2014

Good afternoon tribe!

It is my pleasure to virtually introduce you to Evan Zablow. A good friend
of mine from High School, Evan passed the July 2014 New York and New Jersey
Bar Exams.  He is seeking a career in environmental, energy, utility, or
land use and zoning law, but has well-rounded experience and will consider
other fields as well.  He was on Law Review and competed in a national moot
court competition.

Please see Evan's resume attached!

You can contact him via E-Mail: evanzablow at gmail.com
or his cell phone: 516-581-1443
--

Daniel Hochler
Gotham Young Pros Group Coordinator.

--
Very truly yours,

Daniel Hochler
(Office) 646-638-9863
(Cell) 516-712-9556
Daniel_Hochler at fhfg.com

Forest Hills Financial Group
122 E. 42nd Street
New York, NY 10168
www.fhfg.com

Click here to learn why we need financial balance:
http://www.thelivingbalancesheet.com/financialbalance

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.