[Fredslist] Shout out to Leslie Tayne

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Sat Nov 15 12:19:12 EST 2014

SoFl Gotham was graced by the lovely Leslie who rode the  circuit to our
meeting on Thursday.  Leslie said she had been looking  forward to coming to a
South Florida meeting and had come down with that  goal.

It was a lively meeting with 5 guests.  One from  Connecticut, Peter Yorkes
who said he would be joining Gotham so that he could  meet with many more
people like those in SoFl.

Our Holiday Party is December 5th in Palm Beach.  Contact  our co-chair
Robert Esposito at _Robert at barterluxury.com_ (mailto:Robert at barterluxury.com)
to buy  your ticket and join us.

Our January meeting is on the 21st and by than many of you  will be getting
tired of the cold and will find a welcome warmth in SoFl.   Our guest at
that meeting is Fred Klein himself.

Check the Gotham calendar for more winter meetings down  South.

To all a Happy Thanksgiving!

Janet Adler

Janet Adler  Realty, Ltd.
212 427 3809