[Fredslist] Thank you Gotham Member Ruth Domber(Her Client) Bradley Carney and Gotham Member Brian Penry!!

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 10:55:44 EST 2014

Good morning Gotham.

I wanted to send a big shout out and thank you to Gotham member Ruth Domber of 10/10 Optics, her client Bradley Carney, and Gotham Brian Penry.  This week we had an event at Pace University on "Self Branding-PR Social Media"  I sent out the below e-mail to Fred's list in October and Ruth Domber referred Bradley Carney to me to speak at the event.  Gotham member Brian Penry also volunteered his time at the event.

Our Students enjoyed the event and learned a lot of information from our panelists.  We appreciate industry experts to offer time to teach our students real life practices.

Below was the format for the event.

Thank you again.

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Director of EmployerRelations
Career Services - Pace University

NYC Campus: 41 Park Row-14thFloor, New York, NY 10038
Pleasantville Campus: 861 BedfordRoad, Pleasantville, NY 10570

O: 212-346-1712 F: 212-346-1719
jkamberg at pace.edu
www.pace.edu