[Fredslist] Sign up for Gotham Dinner Group Meeting on 11/18

Kenneth Stuart kstuartlaw at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 17:57:06 EST 2014

The next and final 2014 meeting of the Dinner Group is Tuesday, November 18th. We meet from 6:00 p.m. until ??? at Butterfield 8 on East 38th Street b/w Madison & Fifth Avenues.  The deadline for registering is this coming Friday afternoon, so please don't delay. WE ARE AN OPEN GROUP -- - ALL ARE WELCOME! The cost is $45 for a great 3 course meal with reasonably priced wine, beer, etc. available for purchase in our dedicated private room.
Please go to the website, sign up and join us at the original Dinner Group for a unique networking evening.
Best regards.    Ken Stuart Co-Chair