[Fredslist] Cymbals, drums and sticks for sale for drummer and/or their parents/grandparents

Laraine E. Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 13:40:47 EST 2014

Hi everyone, as the holidays approach I have the perfect solution for your loved ones/would be drummers.  I have several top of the line Zildjian cymbals (two sets of hi hats (one custom, one jazz) and a crash and a ride cymbal.   Also one Sabian ride cymbal.  And a Yamaha piccolo brass snare drum and a ton of sticks.

photos upon request.

Ideal for your budding drummer, or your professional drummer, this is a deal to not be missed.  They all need a great home....make me an offer.

best wishes
Lari

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.
Winograd and Schwartz