[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit, End of the Year Blast, LGBTQ Gotham, Nov 18

Laraine E. Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 12:55:16 EST 2014

Hi Everyone, here is the last opportunity of 2014 to visit Gotham LGBTQ -- we welcome you all for lunch next Tuesday, Nov 18 at 12:30 at Friars.

AND we  have a special request -- we are trying to grow our LGBTQ membership.  Specifically if you know any LGBTQ people in the IT or Real Estate fields, we are  seeking these fields, but  Of Course, we welcome any friends, colleagues or family that you know who  would benefit from  networking with our group.

Let me know your ideas, and names and contact information for visitors for next week.

I hope to hear from you....this is a good opportunity for you to network and find  a "home" for newcomers to Gotham

best wishes
Lari

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.
Winograd and Schwartz