[Fredslist] Seeking an Experienced Tax Manager

Lisa Waterman WATERMAN at israeloff.com
Mon Nov 10 11:25:35 EST 2014

Israeloff, Trattner & Co., CPAs, PC has an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Tax Manager to join our growing Firm in our Garden City headquarters.  Our tax practice helps clients comply with the latest IRS rules and regulations, and candidates must be able to deliver tax compliance and advisory services to help meet each client's specific needs.  The ideal candidate must be a CPA with a minimum of 8 to 10 years tax experience in public accounting, and conversant with all types of tax returns, tax compliance and advisory issues, tax planning and analysis, and tax controversies.  Must be able to conduct independent research, review and prepare returns, and handle all types of IRS and state audits, if necessary.  Excellent client relationship, supervisory and interpersonal skills.  Presentation skills required for internal staff education programs.

We offer an attractive benefit package, compensation commensurate with experience, and an opportunity for career growth. Please send resumes to my attention at waterman at israeloff.com<mailto:waterman at israeloff.com> or fax to 516-214-1460.

[ITboxsymbol_transparent_3308]

Lisa B.Waterman
Chief Marketing Officer
Israeloff, Trattner & Co., P.C.
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS * FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS
1225 Franklin Avenue - Suite 200
Garden City, NY  11530
Tel:  (516) 240-3300 x1410
Fax: (516) 240-3310
Email: waterman at israeloff.com<mailto:waterman at israeloff.com>
Cell: (516) 532-2299
www. israeloff.com
Twitter: @IsraeloffCPAs
http://www.webtaxguide.net/Israeloff

Isn't It Time You Made Israeloff, Trattner & Co. Part Of Your Team?