[Fredslist] Gotham Battle of The Bands

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Mon Nov 10 07:26:18 EST 2014

We are in the process of planning our next Battle of The Bands event to
be held at the Knitting Factory on March 10. This is always a very
exciting day and gives young talent a chance to be seen and heard. Cash
prizes and performance opportunities are awarded. Last year the winners
got a performance date at the world famous Cafe Wha.

If you would like to become part of the team that creates this event, we
are having our first committee meeting on Wednesday Nov 19 at 3PM in
Fred's office. Please RSVP to me or Sonia Saleh at
Sonia at upliftingnonprofits.com.

I hope to see you there.

P.S. Why not make it a Gotham double or triple header. Ride the circuit
at Construction before. Attend the Film Festival afterward.