[Fredslist] Seeking bookkeeper.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Fri Nov 7 16:51:34 EST 2014

Dear Tribe,
Know a bookkeeper?
A small publisher, former government economist,  is seeking a bookkeeper to come into his home-based publishing business once a week for a few hours to inventory accounts receivable. The company specializes in biography and memoirs.
Please send recommendations directly to me and I will forward.
Thank you,
Kelly Kelly Welles, President           wellesfinancialservices.comTrusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants Specializing in Insurance and Benefits675 Third Avenue 9th FloorNew York, NY 10017Cell   917-626-8590Fax   212-541-5900________________________WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICESBusiness & Personal Financial Strategies