[Fredslist] Four Night Luxury Stay in Manhattan For Tree Lighting

Phyllis Newbert panewbert at theheartsaver.com
Fri Nov 7 11:01:31 EST 2014

Please see the ad below that I placed on Craig's list.  If you know of a
client or someone who is interested and who ends up renting for those
nights, I am gladly offering a 10% finders fee or, if you prefer, a 10%
discount.

Please contact me by email *panewbert at theheartsaver.com
<panewbert at theheartsaver.com>*.  Thank you!

Four night stay at a spacious luxury One Bedroom Suite that sleep 4 at The
Manhattan Club from Monday, December 1st through Friday December 5th.
Accommodations include a King Size private bedroom with private bathroom,
Living Room with Queen Size Sofa Bed, Dining Area with Kitchenette
including dishwasher, microwave and china, and a second full bathroom.
Also, Robes and in-room safe.   Located in the heart of midtown, on W56th
St. between 7th and Broadway, near Central Park, Rockefeller Center,
Lincoln Center and Broadway Shows.   Concierge, Lounge and Fitness Center
and Business Center on site.  Perfect location - $2,250 total

​

Phyllis

 *Phyllis Anne Newbert*
Vice President