[Fredslist] NY Health & Aging lunch Wednesday. November 12th

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Wed Nov 5 12:13:36 EST 2014

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

*Our next NY Health and Aging Group lunch is WednesdAY, November 12**, 2014!!
12:20 PM, ONLY One week from today. Location: The Friars Club*

We will discuss Gotham NY Health 2014 “success stories” for you and/or your
clients.  There are already some interesting circuit riders and Fresh Fish
coming.  Please join us for our last solo meeting of the year.

 We have made it easy.  PAY ONLINE. Our fee is $40.00.

We've made signing up easy. Here’s what they need to do. Go to
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2013-12-26-1Click
on “pay as a guest.”

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Gideon

Group coordinator, Gotham New York Health & Aging

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
Partner, Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors®
Life Keeping, Not Just Bookkeeping®
Tel: 212-316-2214
Fax: 212-662-9909
www.eddyandschein.com
gideon at eddyandschein.com
https://twitter.com/lifekeeping
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers