[Fredslist] Position for Maintenance work needed

Shelley Simpson simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 10:40:42 EST 2014

I have a friend who has been doing maintenance with a crew for several years.  The crew was recently replaced by a large company that is not absorbing the small crew and now he needs to find work. If anyone knows of a company hiring in this area, please let me know either by email or phone 646-549-7217.  Most of the crew is looking, but I am focusing on this one person hoping to work some Gotham magic.

Shelley Simpson
The JuicePlus+ Company
Juiceplus+ Energy & #onesimplestep
646-549-7217