[Fredslist] Thank you Liz Saldana, realtor extraordinaire!

Rubin, Jeff Jeff.Rubin at hubinternational.com
Tue Nov 4 09:19:42 EST 2014

I completely agree. My sister and I own an apartment in Manhattan that we rent out and we needed lots of advice on a lease renewal.
Liz had our back, had access to great research and gave us honest and accurate advice. We will certainly use Liz on any future residential transaction and recommend her fully.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeffrey L. Rubin
Senior Vice President & CT Branch Manager
HUB International Northeast - Insurance Brokers

[HUB Email Logo]
777 Commerce Drive          1065 Avenue of the Americas
Fairfield, CT 06825              New York, N.Y. 10018
p: 203-337-1872                 p: 212-338-2880
f:  917-934-9411                 f: 917-934-9411

email: jeff.rubin at hubinternational.com
http://www.hubinternational.com<http://www.hubinternational.com/>

[LinkedIn icon for email signatures.jpg]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/anyakhanutina>  Connect to me on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreyrubinhub/>