[Fredslist] Walking through the High Line jewelbox

Jacqui Bishop jacqui.bishop at sharpagain.org
Mon Nov 3 13:50:50 EST 2014

Thanks to Josh Zinder’s generous gift of time and expertise yesterday morning, I have discovered more than a dozen remarkable architectural creations, available to me any time I like just by walking the High Line.

 I not only saw a beautiful elevated garden and interesting buildings along it, but I was reminded of the incredible creativce power unleashed when a group of innovators catch a vision and then stick with it.

It was worth the hour’s drive, the blustery winds (even better!) and even the glacially paced return home through the maze of NY Marathon detours.

Thank you!

   Jacqui Bishop, m.s.

914-997-9611 h/w
914-659-2512 cel