[Fredslist] Do you remember the Old Gum Commercial of Double your pleasure, Double your fun?

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 11:58:51 EST 2014

Well on November 11 you will be able to do just that  with a Joint meeting
of GOtham Green and Gotham First.
This is the very first time the two groups have met together making it a
unique opportunity for those attending.

Please join us for lunch on November 11 and take advantage of the
situation.  See how these 2 Open groups interpret the Gotham mantra of "it
is better to give than to receive".

This is a fun way to meet new people and contacts or visit with old
friends.  It is an ideal time to bring guests who may be interested in
learning more about Gotham.  Of course this meeting is OPEN to all who wish
to experience Gotham at its best.

​Great time to get out before you may think of hunkering down for the
​winter.  (Don't tell anyone I said that)

When:  November 11
Time:  12:30-2
Where:  Friars Club

​Please use the link below to RSVP:
​http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Formica-Meeting-2013-12-26-3

Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*
*Financing for Commercial Real Estate and Green projects*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 21
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office