[Fredslist] COME RIDE THE CIRCUIT TO GOTHAM WESTCHESTER ONE

Phyllis Harbinger phyllis at dcistudio.com
Fri May 30 09:28:47 EDT 2014

Come ride the circuit to Gotham Westchester One on Wednesday morning, June
4th!

Our exciting group of professionals meets in White Plains at 8:00 AM and we
promise to have you out by 9:30.  Breakfast is included in the guest fee.
We begin our program at 8:15 SHARP with a member spotlight so please come
early so you can enjoy some networking prior to our meeting.

You can pay online at the web site or by following the link below but please
do not pay until you have emailed or called me (contact info is below) and
been cleared of any conflict with a seated member.

<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Westchester-Meeting-2013-12-2
7-1>
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Westchester-Meeting-2013-12-27
-1

We network until 8:15, start our member spotlight and then go to our new
format with a Member Spotlight, a quick round of introductions and then a
critical Q&A.

Hope to see some of you on Wednesday morning.

PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS:

Mansion Caterers at the Knights of Columbus Hall

139 North Broadway, White Plains, NY  10603

914-804-6234 <tel:914-804-6234>

Warm Regards,