[Fredslist] Need contact with high HSBC officer to expedite getting mortg satisfaction

Robert Sommerfield sommesq at verizon.net
Tue May 27 17:09:06 EDT 2014

Client paid off his mortgage to HSBC in 2000, either did not receive or
misplaced the Satisfaction of Mortgage

which HSBC says was sent in July 2000.  They have confirmed to me their
computer records show loan was fully paid

July 5, 2000.  Had a closing scheduled to sell his New Rochelle, NY property
which was adjourned when this

mortgage was discovered to remain open on record.  HSBC says it could take
up to 30 days to get a replacement

Satisfaction despite its receipt from me of all relevant recording and
related info.

Can anyone put me in contact with a high enough HSBC officer who could
assist in expediting my getting the

Satisfaction of Mortgage ?

Thanks in advance.

Bob Sommerfield