[Fredslist] Hospitality Contacts in Florida

Jim Weiss jweiss at mccollisters.com
Fri May 23 14:51:34 EDT 2014

Hello, Tribe (especially those in the Florida branch) -

I'm looking to expand my sphere of contacts in the Hospitality (i.,e.,
hotel) sector in Florida. Those could be hotel operators and developers,
architects, designers, or construction managers who have reason to deal
with the Logistics side of hotel development, and by that I mean shipping,
warehousing, delivering, and installing all of the furniture, fixtures, and
equipment ("FF&E" in jargonese) that go into hotels.

If you know someone who might be a candidate for this sort of introduction,
please feel free to contact me for a more detailed explanation of what it
is I do, exactly, and I'll be happy to supply that information, along with
recent references.

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

Regards,

Jim Weiss |
*Business Development Manager*

*Creating Solutions Worldwide*