[Fredslist] Free CLE Seminar on Failure to Warn Claims in Personal Injury/Products Liability Litigation

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 20:51:19 EDT 2014

May 21, 2014

TO ALL GOTHAM ATTORNEYS AND THEIR COLLEAGUES:

I have just received word from Hodgson Russ Law Firm (1540 Broadway) that they will allow non-members of their firm to enroll AT NO CHARGE in my 2  hour seminar Litigating The Failure to Warn Claim in Products Liability/Personal Injury Litigation held on Tuesday, June 3 from Noon to 2pm in HR's conference room.  All participants will receive 2 CLE credits certified by the NACLE (National Academy of Continuing Legal Education).  This invitation is open to any lawyer in your firm.  Please let me know if you or any of your colleagues would like to come.  The outline of my seminar, which will be recorded for national distribution to attorneys throughout the U.S. by the NACLE is:
A.  History of Warnings in the U.S.
B.  Major codes/standards governing the design of warnings
C.  Major U.S. Government Agencies and regulations from those agencies that influence the application of warnings
D.  Major research findings from the last 25 years related to the design and impact of product warnings
E.  Landmark judicial decisions affecting warnings experts and the view from the bench about these experts
F.  The Goldhaber Three Phase Program To Design/Evaluate Product Warnings
G.  Strategies/Tips for plaintiffs and defendant's counsel for use in litigating a Failure to Warn Claim
H.  SHOWTIME:  Wow and When to Present the Warnings Expert in a Trial
I.  How to Keep Your Warnings Expert Happy

All participants will receive at no extra charge a complete handbook of key documents relevant to this seminar and the outline above.  If you have other colleagues who aren't in your firm who might benefit from this seminar, by all means invite them and let me know.  I believe their room can accommodate up to 20 attorneys.  As a special feature of this seminar, our President and Founder's Partner at Klein Zelman, Jane Jacobs, will be co-instructor in this seminar.   All the best,  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)