[Fredslist] Fwd: An invitation to Ride the Circuit to exotic Staten Island (for lunch)

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Tue May 20 17:25:16 EDT 2014

(Through some qwerk our GC's post did not go through so here's mine on his behalf:

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Robert OLIVARI <robertolivari at verizon.net>
> Subject: Staten Island Gotham
> Date: May 20, 2014 4:26:14 PM EDT
> To: fredslist at gothamnetworking.com
>
> An invitation to Ride the Circuit to exotic Staten Island.
>
>                                      Exotic, not remotely !!             Remotely, not exactly  !!
>
> Staten Island has become the location for extensive economic development: the world's tallest observation wheel, the first outlet mall in New York City, movie and television studios and many other projects bringing unprecedented economic opportunity to the "no longer forgotten borough."
>
> Our next meeting is tomorrow, May 21st   12:30 PM lunch  (networking begins at Noon)  at Waterfalls Restaurant  2012 Victory Boulevard   Staten Island, NY  10314  just 10 minutes from the Verrazano Bridge.
>
> Learn more about the borough, its exciting development projects and the Gotham group's  founding members.
>
> The first Gothamgroup on Staten Island offers a unique opportunity to network and expand business prospects both off and on Staten Island.
>
> Please rsvp and be sure to share your plans to attend in the comments section of the website's Staten Island grouppage. Circuit riders and guests can pay the $30-on line thanks to webmaster Mitch Tobol and credit card expert Marc Halpert.
>
> Looking forward to greeting you tomorrow.
>
> Bob Olivari  Group coordinator             Rich Luthmann        Al Fecci       Corey Bearak

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]