[Fredslist] LRG Meeting May 27, Tuesday - COME JOIN US

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Tue May 20 08:20:00 EDT 2014

Hello, Gotham,
We'd love to see your smiling face at our meeting next week.  LRG meets at
the Friars Club, Tuesday, May 27th.
Great additions to the meeting and group are those professionals that serve
the Legal Community/Profession along with Attorneys.  If you or someone you
know can benefit from the group, we'd love to have you  meet our members.
Of course, Circuit Riders are always welcome, upon category clearance.

Hope to see you and have a great week.

Attached is a meeting flyer, feel free to email it to friends, colleagues
and associates.

Regards
Judie

LRG- GC